Auto Dealers: What to Expect When You Sign Up
Ad Spin Media will set up an initial meeting to collect your information. For this meeting, please be ready to provide: Basic information about your dealership, including name, address, phone number, website, email, hours of operation, payments accepted, social media accounts, and any photos you’d like to add to your listings Your current vehicle inventory lists, including makes & models, as well as how often you update that information Any additional services you’d like to highlight After the meeting, we will: Match, sync, and lock your listings across our network of over 60 sites and apps.
- We will also create listings for you if you’re missing from any of our publishers.
- Push your inventory lists, prices, and any other content you’d like to add, like videos, to your listings.
- Create a map marker on your listings to show buyers where to park when they visit.
- Link your featured message to a Schedule a Test Drive page or a get approved here page.
- We can also update that featured message anytime, so let your account manager know about any upcoming events or deals you’d like to highlight.
- Detect and suppress any duplicate listings across our network.
- Moving forward, we’ll also show you how buyers find your dealership with our exclusive tracking technology and analytics.
How often you appear in our publishers’ search results How often your listings are viewed How often your featured message is clicked What search terms buyers use to find your dealership